Besides the MplusKASSA API, there is another method to extend the MplusKASSA software with additional functionality. We have dubbed this system Webhooks. Using this system, you can create a web-based application that reacts to various events occuring in our software. You can use this to do things like applying vouchers, registering ticket sales or triggering other actions.
In this section you will find a technical explanation of this system and request and response examples for all the different events that are supported by Webhooks.
When you are ready to start development, you can request to become a Partner to receive a license for the MplusKASSA software with webhook functionality.
Explanation of the system
- Technical details
- How to subscribe to events
- Example flows
- Influencing user flow with dialog options
- Possible error codes
- JSON definitions
Available Webhooks on POS with samples
- startSession – A new session is started.
- scanCode – A code is scanned.
- addSessionLine – A line is added to the session.
- removeSessionLine – A line is removed from the session.
- pauseSession – The session is moved to a queue, table or other kind of background status.
- resumeSession – The session is restored from a queue, table or other kind of background status.
- selectRelation – A relation is (de)selected.
- startPayment – Payment is about to take place.
- cancelPayment – Payment has been canceled.
- mergeSession – The session has been merged with another session. This session will not be used again.
- cancelSession – The session has been cancelled. This session will not be used again.
- completeSession – The session has been paid and completed. This session will not be used again. But the same session ID may return when the session is credited.
- creditSession – The session has been credited. This session will not be used again.
- customAction – A custom action button has been clicked. Use this to perform custom actions on demand.
- printBill – The bill was printed. This does not mean the bill was paid. Multiple bills can potentially be printed for the same session.
- kitchenStartCourse –
- kitchenCompleteCourse –
- kitchenServeCourse –
- startExternalPayment –
- pollExternalPayment –
- requestCancelExternalPayment –
- cancelExternalPayment –
- backgroundPoll – When this event is enabled, it continuously performs a long-polling request as long as the POS software is running. Use this to perform a select amount of background tasks, like paying a table order or triggering an external card scan.
- startPOS – The POS interface was started.
- openPOS – The POS was opened for business.
- closePOS – The POS was closed for business.
- exitPOS – The POS interface was exited.
Available Webhooks MplusKASSA ONLINE Handheld BETA
We are in the proces of implementing the webhooks triggers in the online handheld currently the webhooks triggers below are implemented.
Do note that these are in beta en subject to change.
- startExternalPayment – The session does not get filled.
- selectRelation (coming soon)